Currently we offer jobs for entertainers to work in hotels in Cyprus in either Kapparis, Pernera, Protaras, Ayia Napa or Larnaca .
Only for EU citizens.
As an entertainer you are responsible with your team for the daytime activities and the evening entertainment.
You have to make sure the guests enjoy their holidays and want to spend as much time as possible inside the hotel.The employer provides:
Requirements for candidates:
- Initial 6 month contract
- Accommodation and full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks )
- Two week training on a Training course and/or in a Hotel with the Team (non paid).
- Supervision and guidance throughout the season
- Salary of Hotel Entertainer 500 - 700 euros per month (depending on experience and opportunities to earn commissions. 100 euros bonus per month worked only if the full contract is completed.
- People who can speak to a high level of the English language (essential). Other languages such as Russian, Swedish, Finnish, German & French would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment.
- The ability to work as part of a team. (You may sometimes need to work on your own)
- General entertainers with excellent communication skills.
- People who are independent and have lived away from home/travelled without family previously.
- Vocalists, dancers & performers (not essential)
You will need to purchase your own flights to and from Cyprus (Larnaca Airport), and also arrange your own transport to your accommodation from the Airport. One Stop Entertainment can provide a transfer from the airport for a small charge of 25 euros to cover petrol. Please inform us in advance if you would like this to be arranged.